Time & Location
About The Event
Share your prized houseplants with others and discover new houseplant gems at our first-ever Houseplant Plant Swap. Trade your houseplants and mingle with other houseplant addicts.
When you arrive, grab a spot on one of the tables provided and set out your plants for everyone to see. All plants should be labeled with the plant name and basic care instructions. (We will provide small tags for to use as labels if you need them.)
You will receive one ticket for each plant you bring to swap, which you can use to trade with others and to enter our prize drawing. The more plants you bring, the more plants you can swap and the more chances you'll have to win! You'll also receive a special coupon you can use toward a houseplant purchase.
11a.m. - 12p.m. This is your chance to see what's available. Wander around and visit with other participants, learn about the various plants on display, and decide which plants you want to trade for.
* Facebook Live interviews with attendees
12p.m. - 1 p.m. Swapping begins
1p.m. - 2p.m. -- Prize drawing, socializing
We appreciate all participants adhering to our plant swap guidelines:
- Each participant must bring at least one plant to swap.
- All plants must be pest-free and healthy.
- Houseplants only -- no landscape plants
- Please, no selling, just trades.
- All swapped items must be labeled with the type of plant and care instructions.
- Please do not touch plants without permission of the owner.
- Be polite and share your table space with others so that everyone has a chance to participate.
- Have fun!