Houseplant Plant Swap
Time & Location
About The Event
Share your prized houseplants with others and discover new houseplant gems at our first-ever Houseplant Plant Swap. Trade your houseplants and mingle with other houseplant addicts.
When you arrive, grab a spot on one of the tables provided and set out your plants for everyone to see. We will provide small tags to label your plants.
You will receive one ticket for each plant you bring to swap, which you can use to trade with others. You will also be automatically entered in our 1p.m. drawing (prize to be determined) and receive a special coupon you can use toward a houseplant purchase.
11a.m. - 12p.m. This is your chance to see what's available. Wander around and visit with other participants, learn about the various plants on display, and decide which plants you want to trade for.
12p.m. - 1 p.m. Swapping begins
1p.m. - 2p.m. -- Prize drawing, socializing
We appreciate all participants adhering our plant swap guidelines:
- Each participant must bring at least one plant to swap.
- All plants must be pest-free and healthy.
- Please, no selling, just trades.
- All swapped items must be labeled with the type of plant and care instructions.
- Please do not touch plants without permission of the owner.