Kick Off the Holiday Season With Us!
Join us for a festive day featuring FREE photos with Santa, pet adoptions, raffle prizes, and special sales throughout the store — all designed to help you get you and your family into the holiday spirit.
- Santa Claus: The jolly old man pays a special visit to Marshall Grain. Let us take your photo with him while you tell him what you want for Christmas. Photos are free, but we’ll accept donations on behalf of the Humane Society of North Texas (HSNT). Plus, post your photo to our Facebook page for a chance to win a special prize. Ask one of Santa’s helpers for details. 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Pet Adoptions: Many loving dogs like this one will spend the winter holidays in a shelter — unless you can offer them a loving home. The HSNT adoption van will be here with adorable, adoptable pets searching for a new forever family. We hope you will open your heart and hearth and make someone especially happy this Christmas. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Vendor Tables: Marshall Grain vendors will be on hand to answer questions, talk about new products, and offer samples (while supplies last).
- Raffle Prizes: Win valuable prizes! Enter for a chance to win any of several raffle prizes for gardeners and pet lovers. Tickets are available for $1 and all proceeds benefit HSNT. (Limit 1 prize per household. Employees and their families are not eligible to participate. You need not be present to win.)
- Specials, Sales & More: Various Marshall Grain vendors will be here to answer questions, share their stories, and offer samples (while supplies last). Enjoy a cup of hot wassail and a yummy holiday treat while you shop. You’ll also find all sorts of holiday specials and extra savings on selected items throughout the store.
- Holiday Giving Tree: Even if you can’t adopt a pet, you can still help shelter animals by buying an item for them from our Holiday Giving Tree. Choose an ornament representing an item that HSNT needs and purchase it for them. We will collect your donations through December 31. Our Giving Tree is co-sponsored by Sharon McMilion of Coldwell Banker Real Estate.